It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
Anodizer Operator (Level 1)
- $15 to $23 per hour, depending on experience
- Second Shift
- 2 pm to 10: 30 pm
- Reviewing work instructions relating to racking, unracking and cleaning operations
- Perform receiving inspection (prior to processing) and report any damage or discrepancy
- Gather supplies: racks, tooling, baskets, carts
- Racking of production parts for cleaning, anodize and chem-treat operations.
- Cleaning parts using degreasing or manual solvent cleaners
- Complete documentation, counting of production parts, computer scanning, and other assigned tasks.
- Clean, organize and maintain work area as prescribed by supervision.
- Ability to read/write and communicate in English
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Use of personal protective equipment during certain tasks (goggles, safety glasses, aprons, boots, gloves, hearing protection, etc. And be able to comply with safety policy)
All StarZ is a full service-staffing network dedicated to providing quality people and smart solutions to businesses throughout Puget Sound. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any status protected under applicable law