It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
Assembler - Day Shift
Shift: Day Shift
Start Time: 6: 00 AM
- Assemblers will be assigned to various assembly lines that work to build various components of products.
- This job requires working with industrial machinery and potentially glass, therefore the ideal candidate must remain alert and be committed to maintaining a safe and hazard-free workspace.
- Shifts vary in hours from plant to plant but may include long days, overtime, and weekends.
- Work environment requires standing for long periods of time in hot, loud production spaces, the ability to lift at least 50 lbs. And wearing eye and ear protection along with steel-toed shoes in some plants.
- Rotate through multiple assembly lines depending on need.
- Verify the parts required for production prior to assembly.
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem.
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment.
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy.
- Maintain and service all equipment when necessary.
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste.
- Ability to assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications.
- Previous assembly in a manufacturing environment preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have the ability to read a tape measure accurately and the ability to add, multiply, divide and subtract.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend basic verbal and written instructions.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds; Be dependable with respect to attendance and tardiness.
- Be willing to work overtime, including weekends, as needed to meet production demand;
- Meet daily/weekly production quota; Maintain a safe and clean work space.
Our client designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminum windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodeling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.