It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
Responsibilities of the Brand Administrator:
- Import, sort and print orders
- Perform administrative tasks including word processing, filing, answering phone, etc.
- Handle customer requests such as order cancellations, mis-ships research, call tags, etc.
- Communicate order changes and status updates to clients
- Schedule pickups & deliveries
- Ship individual orders via UPS, FedEx, and US Government Client
- Assist with value-add department by creating labels, updating guides, etc.
- Previous administrative assistant or customer service experience
- Must be proficient with MS Office, including Word
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have reliable attendance.
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
All StarZ is a full service-staffing network dedicated to providing quality people and smart solutions to businesses throughout Puget Sound. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any status protected under applicable law