CNC Operator - Swing
Kent, WA 98032 | Temporary
Have experience with a CNC machine – specifically in woodcraft? Be part of a premier specialty cabinet and woodworking company right here in Kent, Washington. Incredible opportunity to become a part of a family-oriented organization with a passion for woodworking.
Successful associates may be directly hired for full-time positions at 720 hours and are eligible for excellent benefits.
- Monday through Friday
- 3 pm to 11: 30 pm
- Overtime possible
- Ability to properly study work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications
- Ability to check stock and determine stock levels and anticipate needed stock
- Familiarity with programming mills and lathes
- Ability to effectively maintain job continuity by documenting and communicating actions and needs
- Must have working knowledge of basic carpentry skills and tools
- Ability to take and pass a tape measure test
Come on, what are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
Refer a Friend – earn $50.00!
You could earn $50 for referring someone to us. If the person referred is hired, placed on assignment and works at least 100 hours in the first 30 days of employment, you will receive your referral fee. Refer as many as you want – you’ ll receive $50 each time the person referred meets the requirements