Call Center Representative
Federal Way, WA | Temporary
The Guest Services Representative requires heavy phone communication with customers, utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, process online sales and returns. 20 positions available - temp to hire potential.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Monday, April 30, 2018 to Friday, May 11, 2018
- 9 am to 6 pm
*** Must be available to work any shift between 6am and 6pm Monday-Sunday ***
- Provide extraordinary customer service for all inquiries on products and services.
- Sell product and place customer orders in computer systems.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Recognize, document and escalate guest concerns to the Team Leader or Manager.
- Coordinate the credit approval and fulfillment of all online orders.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Maintain customer confidentiality.
- Work collaboratively in team environment to achieve customer, team, department, and line of business commitments
- High school/GED Diploma.
- 1-3 years customer service, phone, and/or online experience required.
- Customer focused attitude — a customer advocate
- Demonstrated customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Data entry - attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate professional demeanor and portray company core values.
- Demonstrate clear and professional communication skills - written and verbal.
- Use a variety of computer programs and systems, at an intermediate level including: Word, Excel, Email, and Internet.
- Intermediate typing skills.
- Effectively work as a team player.