Customer Service Representative
Sumner, WA 98390 | Temporary
We are seeking a motivated, customer friendly Customer Service Representative to answer questions about our products, orders and payments; troubleshoot issues, field inbound customer service support calls with potential for extended periods of high volume; take sales calls and offer required upsells – make compelling offers, present appropriate alternatives when necessary; and ask for the sale.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, college coursework preferred but not required
- Extensive knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills,
- Positive, upbeat and professional demeanor; a “ Yes We Can!” attitude
- Professional, engaging verbal communication skills by phone and in person, handling high volume phones and fast paced environment.