It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Basic mechanical aptitude and/or 1-2 years of automotive or diesel repair
- Valid driver's license
- The ability to solve problems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and outside
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information.
- The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit.
- Their associates are frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
All StarZ is a full service-staffing network dedicated to providing quality people and smart solutions to businesses throughout Puget Sound. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any status protected under applicable law