It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
Journeyman Diesel Machanic Graveyard Shift - Direct Hire
Our client is a Local Dedicated Truck & Trailer Repair company located in Fife, WA. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in Diesel or Heavy equipment maintenance.
We are looking for immediately! Please keep reading for further details!
Job Reasonability' s for the Journeyman Diesel Machanicposition:
- Travel to customer locations for service calls
- Inspect vehicles and equipment to determine the extent of work or repair needed and provide the supervisor with the estimates of time required to make needed repairs
- Repair and overhaul haul hydraulic, pneumatic, ignition, and electrical systems
- Repair and overhaul transmissions, differentials, and related components
- Perform mechanical duties requiring the operation and use of a variety of hand and power-driven tools and equipment
- Ensures the quality and expediency of work performed
- Other duties as assigned
- Start times may vary Monday through Friday
- Overtime and weekend work may be required
- $23.00 per hr
- Years of experience 2 as a Journeyman Diesel Mechanic
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Familiar with service and repair of class 8 trucks & trailers.
- CDL is a plus
- Stand, stoop, twist, walk, and Client on their back on a maintenance dolly and reach with the hands and arms
- Regularly move objects or parts weighing in excess of (50) pounds
- Intermittently lift and or move parts or objects weighing in excess of (25) pounds at arm' s length lying on their back on a maintenance dolly while installing parts to a vehicle or machine.
- Regularly kneel while holding parts or objects weighing in excess of (25) pounds.
- Regularly move into and out of cramped spaces while making needed repairs to vehicles and machinery.
- Work with motorized machinery and their moving parts.
- Must have the ability to work in extreme weather conditions varying from +80 degrees Fahrenheit
- Valid driver' s license
- The ability to solve problems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and outside
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma
All StarZ is a full service-staffing network dedicated to providing quality people and smart solutions to businesses throughout Puget Sound. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any status protected under applicable law.
Get hired today, start tomorrow!
Go to our website and apply at www.Allstarzstaffing.Com
Come on, what are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!