It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build a work culture that aims for the clouds.
Live Our Vision:
To have the best, most effective and creative office space in the world. Join a team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation...You' re going to love it.
Responsible for cleaning and stocking supplies in all public areas inside of the office, including interior office working space & social areas. Dependable, energetic individual to work with janitors cleaning a high-tech company building, ensuring that we have a safe and clean office.
Responding to business management needs in a timely and effective manner. The Day Porter must be flexible and willing to complete tasks as assigned.
Live Our Vision: To have the best, most effective and creative office space in the world. Join a team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation...You' re going to love it.
Primary Results Accountable for Achieving:
- Stocking supplies (Beverage Station, Snacks, Coffee Station, Printer Stations and Backroom Supplies
- Socking Plates, Utensils, Kitchen supplies)
- Social Hall
- Interior Office
- Meeting with custodial crew
- Quarterly Office Walk-through
- Police grounds for trash and debris
- Respond to employee requests
- Emergency response and evacuation procedures
- Food safety (Food temp, Refrigerator Temp and Cross Contamination)
- Solve problems as they arise
- High School Diploma required
- Successfully demonstrated a minimum of 5+ years of retail restaurant, janitorial facilities experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be detail-oriented, prompt, flexible, and dependable.
- Be highly organized and able to handle a variety of duties.
- Ability to multi-task and exercise sound judgment and initiative
- Mobility: frequent use of Dishwasher, frequent standing for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 50 pounds
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent squatting; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person with employees and on vendors.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise and fun
- 401k Matching
- HSA Matching
- Equity compensation
- 3 Weeks paid vacation
- Full inhouse benefits (food, drinks, snacks and activities)