Field Services Project Manager
Seattle, WA 98101
Field Services Project Manager
Temp to Hire Opportunity
Performs site visits and pre-bid surveys to ensure accurate labor estimates Verifies on-site field measurements Creates project specifications by meeting with customers, sales and designers
• Prepares installation packages
• Prepares furniture delivery dates and installation schedules
• Acquires truck unload and street access permits
• Prepares and maintains project folders
• Notifies installation manager of long-term schedules
• Sets up and facilitates pre-installation project meeting with Lead, Sales, Design, and Project Coordinator
• Gathers all necessary documentation including installation drawings, project checklist, product list and Hedberg tickets for the job Lead
• Checks manufacturer acknowledgements for verification of product and shipping information
• Monitors all job costs including labor
• Follows through to completion on all punch list items
• Acts as a product expert and an internal and external resource
• Prepares, distributes and updates project schedules
• Provides timely status updates
• Conducts walk-through with customers and field leads at time of installation completion
• Conducts and documents post-project follow-up survey with customers
• Attends job-related training on an on-going basis including product training and project management training
PROBLEM-SOLVING – Works on problems of limited to moderate scope. Follows standard practices and policies from which solutions can be readily obtained. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Determines all critical shipping information including product arrival timing, boxed or unboxed, tagging sequences, and side markings
• Provides solutions to customer issues by continually assessing the changing needs of the customer and the design space, making appropriate decisions to correct the problem, and communicating those solutions to the customer, the Operations Department, and the Design Department
• In partnership with electricians, building/facility managers, architects, and general contractors utilizes expertise with all products to determine the electrical power needed for each space
DISCRETION/LATITUDE – General supervision and joint planning ensure that work is being performed consistently with expectations. Some latitude allows choice in approaches in prioritizing among activities.
• Reviews and approves product specification accuracy prior to order entry
• Establishes and authorizes installation labor budgets for assigned projects
• Reviews and approves all project billing LIAISON – Represents the organization on projects within client accounts. Directs client requirements throughout organizational departments.
• Supervises all aspects of installations from beginning to end
• Performs post installation furniture demonstrations
• Works with customer and construction trades for installation schedule timing including general contractors, electricians, data and phone trades, etc.
• Coordinates with building management for delivery logistics
• Sets up and facilitates the post-installation meeting with sales, design, project coordinator, and field lead
IMPACT – Contributes to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives. Failure to achieve results or erroneous judgments or recommendations may require the allocation of additional resources to correct and/or achieve desired project goals.
M-F Day Shift
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Directly supervises all employees or subcontractors related to each installation project. Carries out supervis