Office Furniture Installer
Seattle, WA 98101
We are looking for Installers of office systems. There are five positions available. The Installer is responsible for assisting in the receiving, delivery, and installation of furniture at customer sites. The Installer is one of the last points of contact for the customer in the sales process and contributes to the goal of providing the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
Pay rate for the Installer – Office Systems:
- Generous range depending on experience
Responsibilities of the Installer – Office Systems
- Should possess excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Effective customer service skills
- Ability to effectively read and utilize blue prints and elevation diagrams.
- Must be able to provide own tool set
- Must be able to drive company vehicles
- Must have a valid driver’ s license in the state of Washington and maintain a good driving record
- Must be flexible with work schedules and locations as installers may be dispatched directly to the customer site
- Basic understanding of hand tools (manual and power)
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs routinely.
Go to our website and apply at www.allstarzstaffing.com. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will contact you within one business day. Or you can call us at 253.277.4000 to schedule an interview now.
Come on, what are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
Refer a Friend – earn up to $100.00!
You could earn $50 for referring someone to us. If the person referred is hired, placed on assignment and works at least 100 hours in the first 30 days of employment, you will receive your referral fee. Refer as many as you want – you’ ll receive $50 or $100 each time the person referred meets the requirements. (Higher rates are for higher skilled positions.)