It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
Logistics Coordinator/Inside Sales
- M-F( 8: 00am-5: 00pm) Day Shift
- PHASE 1 – Operations: How Our Business Works
- PHASE 2 - Sales & Administration: How We Solve Our Customers' Problems
- PHASE 3 - Inside Sales: How We Help Make Our Customers' Business Better
- PHASE 4 _-Career Discussion
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Candidates must be friendly, service-oriented, and driven to continually identify and pursue new customers to increase market share. Excellent verbal communication is essential, and all associates must approach all customer interactions in an honest and ethical fashion.
All interested applicants must be 21 years of age or older and possess:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service and verbal communications skills.
- Able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Identify customer needs, provide profitable solutions and close the sale.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
- Able to learn and operate (keyboard and mouse) the applicable software system (Eclipse) used to process orders.
- Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
- A proper and valid driver' s license
- A driving record that demonstrates good driving skills in compliance with Company policy
- A valid Department of Transportation physical examination before beginning work; to be updated every two years while employed
- The ability to safely operate material handling equipment in a warehouse environment