It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
- $16.50 to $18.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Direct Hire benefit package including:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Basic and optional life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability protection
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Monday through Friday
- 7: 30 am start time during training/certification
- 6 am start thereafter
- Knowledge of fraction/decimal conversions.
- Ability to use English both verbally and in writing in regard to understandable and legible communication
- Possess basic computer skills; Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Be qualified to use appropriate measurement device(s) such as ruler, caliper, tape measure, to verify product acceptance and proper machine operation.
- Constant visual inspection of materials and product to ensure acceptance
- Familiarity and ease of use of pipe and adjustable wrenches, scraper, parts cleaning station, tape measurer, razor knife, drum jack, lift truck and heat sealer.
- Willingness to use full personal protective equipment, work with hazardous chemicals, safety glasses with sideshields, leather steel toed boots or shoes, and follow safety procedures
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs and work at heights.
- Be approved by a physician for use of a respirator.
- Ability to crawl under machine to make bottom plastic adjustment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
All StarZ is a full service-staffing network dedicated to providing quality people and smart solutions to businesses throughout Puget Sound. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any status protected under applicable law