It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
This position is bus accessible but is a 20-minute walk from the bus stop to the facility (client will allow later start time for use of public transit). As a food-grade warehouse, shorts, jewelry, nail polish or acrylic nails are not allowed. Must provide own rubber boots.
- $13.75 per hour
- Monday through Friday
- 6 am to 2: 30 pm
- Overtime as needed
- Sanitize work area and equipment
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Survey all equipment to assure proper working order
- Trim smoked salmon fillets according to specifications
- Place fully trimmed fillets on freezer racks
- Ensure all freezer racks are tagged with correct information
- Ability to work at a steady pace
- Ability to stand throughout the shift
- Personally-provided rubber boots
- Ability to work in a colder environment
- Ability to maintain attendance
All StarZ is a full service-staffing network dedicated to providing quality people and smart solutions to businesses throughout Puget Sound. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any status protected under applicable law.