It’s easy to apply!
We only need your name, email address, and phone number. Click on the job you’re interested in below or, to submit a general application/resume, click on the Apply now! purple button on the right side of the page. To get more information on our open jobs or talk to a Talent Representative, call or text us at 253.277.4000.
Systems Programmer/IT Lead
- This is a Right to Hire position.
- $60, 000 annually, paid at $28.85 per hour
- Monday through Friday
- Start times vary from 6 am to 9 am with a 40-hour work week
Requirements for the Systems Programmer/IT Lead position:
- Evaluate and write detailed proposals for new software and hardware to address specific needs and support growth initiatives.
- Manage new software and hardware implementations including responsibility for writing implementation plans and executing those plans on time and on budget.
- Maintain IT projects list and continually re-prioritize as new items are listed and completed.
- Troubleshoot IT issues and work proactively to anticipate future issues and reduce their frequency of severity.
- Maintain list of current and future software development projects listed by priority
Work with senior management to develop and implement custom software solutions
- Ability to prioritize work load effectively to understand what must be done now and what can wait or be delegated.
- Project management
- Ability to create clear and detailed plans and schedules
- Ability to effectively document project status and progress as well as changes
- Ability to coordinate responsibilities and lead communications among project stakeholders – including among stakeholders outside of company
- Ability to know when, who and how to keep everyone in the loop.
- Ability to understand actions and decisions that require approval, notification, group resourcing, or approval from co-workers, clients, vendors and senior management.
- Identify security and other systemic vulnerabilities that need to be addressed
About All StarZ Staffing:
All StarZ is a full service-staffing network dedicated to providing quality people and smart solutions to businesses throughout Puget Sound. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any status protected under applicable law